• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Beginner

So what are the preferred layout of the stable? Should it be set up in a specific way or anything is fine? Examples of the layouts are much appreciated. Thank you

#4108 Reply
    Aileen

Good question.

In my own hucow fantasies, I’m with about 20 other girls in a stable that’s a lot like a long hallway. On one wall are our individual barn stalls. In one corner of our stalls, there will be a hole in the floor which we will be required to squat down use when we need to urinate or defecate. On the opposite wall, right across from our stalls, will be our milking frames. Three times a day, we will be strapped down to each of our milking frames and get our tits pumped dry. Those of us who produce the most milk at the end of the day will be rewarded with an orgasm, which will be obtained with a dildo, a vibrator, or a man’s penis. Those of us who produce the least milk will be punished.

#4109 Reply
    Beginner

In a fantasy that would be very ideal to own a barn just for hucows. Realistically, at most I probably could get a hucow since I don’t own a farm. I try to make to most of what I own I guess. ๐Ÿ˜…

#4111 Reply
    Todd

Aileen, instead of straight punishment and pain, how about if the cows that re not as productive merely get ti listen to the other cows being pleasured? The setup would be where the amount of milk you produce is next to a scale, showing the minimum reward you are guaranteed to get. So as long as you produce certain amounts, you get rewarded. The more you produce, the bigger the reward. A screen in front of you will play proper motivational videos, to remind the cows of their new purpose in life.

The top producing cows get the orgasmic reward, while everyone else gets the reward according to the amount of milk on the scale. So if nobody gets at least the minimum, then the top producers get the orgasms, while the bottom producers get aroused only.

That means three times a day, if you don’t produce at least the minimum amount on your chart, you get aroused but left alone afterwards. A chain from your neck collar to wrist collars ensures that you cannot pleasure yourself in the meantime. At least the calf bucket will be placed so you can have your next meal/drink.

This way all cows are encouraged to get better, while the best ones get pleasured over and over

#4112 Reply
    Beginner

I have to agree with Todd rather than with Aileen. Positive reinforcement is better than negative reinforcement and I feel that Aileen’s method is better if you want to increase the milk yield.

#4119 Reply
    Aileen

Sorry, but I don’t believe that girls who can’t produce enough milk should be aroused or rewarded in any way.

#4125 Reply
    Beginner

Aileen, if you think about it letting them get aroused (usually they associate milking with pleasure) and preventing them from pleasuring themselves is some sort of a punishment. Furthermore it helps them to get encouraged to produce more milk to reach the minimum amount so that they can get relief from their arousal, if that made any sense๐Ÿ˜….

#4126 Reply
    Aileen

I prefer being part of a more strict stable. If I can’t produce enough milk, and if I can’t take the punishment, I will be forced to return to my normal life as a human. That will be the biggest punishment of all.

#4127 Reply
    Beginner

Well, I think I can see where you are coming from I guess.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Hucow stable
Your information: