• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mark

My name is Mark, and I’m a male. I would LOVE to become a hucow. I love these hucows (especially Vina), and yet I would also love to somehow become one of them. The question is, how would this even be possible? I’d be willing to do whatever it takes to become a good male hucow, even though it might be very painful for me.

#1718 Reply
    marc

Good to see a “male” area… I am being processed as pinkie – a cow m0000. Still early with everything, but my udders are gaining size. Yes first session was hard/sore… but once it was over pnkie HAD to go back again and again.

#1728 Reply
    Mark

Please, do tell me more about your first session. How were you restrained, and how did they treat you? Was your penis stimulated in any way?

#1731 Reply
    marc

It was treated as my udders…and so far had 3 sessions. Each time am lifted (hung facing floor) just unable to touch the hay, or anything else for that matter. No chit/chat at all, and once the vacuum went on my oiled udders, with an e-stim creating the rhythum..moooooo. So far its been intense, but I am completely hooked.

pinkie MMMMOOOOOOOOO

wish a group for males would start on Fetlife

#1735 Reply
    Mark

I wonder if the people working at Hucows.com might know somebody who might be willing to take me on as a male hucow. And if they do, I hope they’ll consider giving them my email address to explain what will be done to me.

#1797 Reply
    Todd Kes

The method used would likely be similar to the milking bed, but the hole would be over the crotch instead.

From there, various pumps/massagers/vacuum setups would be used to stimulate and drain everything being produced.

For the bull, they just have to lie down as the farmer (and equipment) does all the work

#1798 Reply
    Mark

Will my penis need to be circumcised? And will my rather small penis need to be expanded (in length and width)? And while I can ejaculate a decent amount of semen, I have no doubt that my owner will want me to ejaculate a lot more. What will need to be done to me to ensure that I’m ejaculating enough semen?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Is it even possible?
Your information: