Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Dom

Is it possible to get udder training in the breast training machine as a male?

#1820 Reply
    admin
    Keymaster

Yes, no problem at all!

#1821 Reply
    Dom

Did you have experience in creating udder for male from nothing?

#1831 Reply
    Roel

It would be great to using men for cock (multiple orgasms) and breast milking at the same time, eventually using the fucking machine too, looking at an nice farmers wife enjoying her self in front of me and making me extremely horny….. Would like to be treated that way…..completely bound and fastened. Would love to be that volunteer…..

#1832 Reply
    marc

am slowly getting bigger udders, but the farmer says I want too much. too quickly ! The nipples are giving small secretions but are very sore after each session. The farmer say I can stop for a while, or beg to go on…. pinkie m00000000s and m00000s – it’s impossible to go back any more.

#2110 Reply
    sasha

Sorry, I don’t know English well. I’m a transsexual, once there was milk in my breast. I had a long examination, everything is fine. During the examination I found the topic hucow and fell in love. I started to train every day, over time my breasts increased, became soft. Now I have a job with a full schedule, and there is no opportunity to chew, and my breasts are constantly full and often wet T-shirts. How to reduce the amount of milk in a quick time, and safely?

#2115 Reply
    marc

Oh to have your problem Sasha… my udders get bigger and bigger, but are saggy. My farmer might loose interest if this cow cant start filling them. pleeeese all – any help?
    daisy

#2117 Reply
    sasha

pumping and excess weight. The shape of the udder is almost impossible to change. The main advice is to monitor the level of hormones.

#2125 Reply
    marc

explained your advice to my farmer… he is happy to start daisy on HRT. my udders are pumped daily. ty x

#2142 Reply
    marc

pumping is more sore…. I seem to be developing an areola, which is a surprise, More of my time/attention goes on my udders which still increase, I cant concentrate on much else. pinkie

#2150 Reply
    Mark

Marc, is your penis being taken good care of? Tell us more about the bondage they put you into while you’re udders are being pumped?

#2151 Reply
    marc

The HRT seems to be taking care of my very limp clit – as my farmer said “not a bull anymore, but an ongoing cow”.

daisy is laid face down in a sling with hole for my udders and then raised off the floor until I am hanging just out of reach of the hay on the floor. Then my udders are connected for improvement. They are filling and getting bigger.

Although I am asked if I want to stop, daisy knows it’s impossible to stop, and knows it’s a one way journey.

d a i s y.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Udder expansion for male?
Your information: