Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RubberRik

I just wanna say, I’ve always been interested into this idea of having my cock milked in an institutionalized setting, by sexy nurses (or farmers I guess, although the barn full of hay isn’t exactly my fantasy.) obviously to do the job right, and obtain a usable sample, a lot of e-stim, and prostate stimulation would be required.

All this to say that I believe a website dedicated to this kind of treatment of male hucows/specimens would find a large audience (I saw the poll Admin did on twitter, but was too late to vote.) But I’m sure the Twitter audience maybe the wrong demographic to ask about this, as none of the websites in your vast network cater to this femdom/malesub content. I’m hoping enough replies to this post might make for a better gauge of interest. Also want to hear everyone’s fantasies of cock milking. I’m not gay, but I enjoy a good M/M scene as well, lol.

#1799 Reply
    admin
    Keymaster

So you would prefer a female farmer (femdom) to a male farmer, if we would build a male HuBulls website?

#1812 Reply
    Brian Webb

Isn’t it much down to sexuality? I am progressing under guidance, with increasing udders which are starting to give up some milk. Master is pleased. Wish he would consider hormones soon.

#1813 Reply
    RubberRik

To answer your question Admin, yes I personally prefer female farmers in most instances. Also like the name Hubulls, lol. I guess “milking” is a bit of a misnomer, as in the case of a HuBull it’s more like “studding”. You could even explore the idea of captive breeding the best HuCows together, Awesome!

#1894 Reply
    RubberRik

“>Interesting HuBull art

An apt piece of art I stumbled across, although I think it would look better with a full body length sling (maybe white canvas), with a cut out for cock and balls. Obviously with at least wrist and ankle restraints attached.

I realize it could be hard to acquire, but one of those rotational medical tables, that hold the patient between two padded layers would be very cool, and make HuBulls one of the most unique sites.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Website
Your information: